Okay, here's a serious question. How many times have you been on Route 72 East or Marsha Drive and made that left or right turn instead of heading straight and went right for Morris
How To Dye Eggs With Shaveing Cream
Hes is a fun way to dye Easter eggs with the kids!
This is what you'll need:
- Shaving cream ( must say cream )
- hard boiled eggs
- food coloring
- a glass pan 1 inch deep
How to do:
- First spray a layer of shaving cream in the pan and smooth out. You don't want the colors to poo together when you add them in so try and make it nice and even.
- then using 2-4 colors at a time place random drops all over the shaving cream
- then with a tooth pick or small stick drag through the shaving cream making random lines or large swirls
-gently roll the egg in a straight line from one side to the other.
- gently pick up easter egg and place on paper towel and let sit for 10 minutes
- then wipe off all excess shaving cream with paper towels!
The kids will have so much fun and enjoy sticking their hand in the shaving cream
Latest Blog Posts
Why Buyers Will See Fewer Distressed Sales in the Long Beach Island NJ Real Estate MarketLong Beach Island Real Estate Distressed SalesThe Long Beach Island real estate market does